• In certain scenarios, the Netgear router fails to reset/change the Wi-Fi password. This typically happens after the firmware update. To fix the particular issue, you can try the basic troubleshooting steps.
• Switch to another web browser and then try changing the Wi-Fi password by applying the same method that you did before.
• If it is not successful, then you can reboot the router.
• You can also reset the router to the factory default settings.
• After that, restart the device.
Even if after executing the given steps, nothing seems to work, then do give a call at Netgear helpline number and have a word with the experts
For more info: https://www.customerservice-directory.com/netgear/