Adobe Photoshop CS6 is a graphics editing software which can be used to edit and enhance your pictures. You can refer to the steps below to check how to use the Photoshop CS6 software:
• Select an image and open it in Adobe Photoshop CS6.
• Use the crop tool to edit the size of the image.
• Open the adjustment layers and enhance the colors.
• Use the Patch or Spot Healing tool to remove any unwanted elements
• Use the sharpen filter to give the final touches and save your image using Photoshop format (.psd) or JPEG or PNG formats.
If you want to know more about the different filters available on Photoshop, you can call the Adobe Tech Support
and for additional help.
Read more: - Adobe Customer Service Phone Number