Dusk is joyful

Dusk is joyful. I miss the twilight sunset in the north, like a red fireball falling to the edge of the west hill covered with yellow dust [url=www.usacigs365.com]Wholesale Marlboro Red 100'S[/url]. The mountain village under the sun turned dark red, as if I wanted people to hold it, I stood tall. On the high hills [url=www.vonderhain.com/marlboro]Dirt Cheap Cigarettes Free Shipping[/url], watching the sunset disappeared a little bit in the mountains. If I have a pair of wings, I want to fly to the mountains [url=www.smokingsalestore.com]Wholesale Cigarettes Marlboro Online[/url], find the sunset to the north is far away, the northern winter dusk is a cold, a round of red is bathing the earth, there are children's laughter north, distant and moving north is there In the apple tree, the fruit on the apple tree is always red, like the smile of a child, with a unique smell. The faces of children in the North are always red, and there is always an impulse to hug. In the setting sun, the children are back home, climbing on the warm enthusiasm. At dusk is a time when the green smoke is rushing to the heights. After dinner in the winter, when the sun goes down, every household burns time. After that, there are thousands of lights. The sparrow hovered on the red-brown bald branch, making a short and urgent singing, bright, crisply sparrow is my favorite. They are surrounded by groups of sparrows, and they are happy, just like a family around the fire. And when I saw the sparrows on a tree outside, I forgot my sorrow and felt excited. I have a sad story. Of course, everyone in the north has a warm sun and a raging wind. local. I remember, at that time, I was only at that time! Ah, that is the age of happiness. Among us, people like us, in such a village, who never thought about going through the mountains to see if it was the sunset outside the mountains, never fell, I said, I must grow as soon as possible. Big, like a bird, can fly from the north to the south, rise from the sun to the sun, fly through the spring, summer, autumn and winter, and believe that all this will be achieved soon. However, when the flame is extinguished, the moist firewood can not burn. At that time, only a thick stream of smoke poured into my eyes [url=www.usacigs365.com]Cheap Newport 100S Free Shipping[/url], and in a flash, a whole world appeared in tears. I sat on the ground and listened to the sound of sparrows in the yard, as if the whole world was silent. I was like a child who had no way to go. I shed tears in tears. I love this dusk. It is with me. One of my companions is at the time when the family is happy together. The sun went down, the cows, the school, the fields, and the roads, they all eagerly go home and get together with the family. One night, I went out and watched the sparrow on the firewood at home. Quietly surrounded, I laughed. I forgot my sorrow and became happy in the darkness. The north is far away [url=www.cheapcigarettesfamily.com]Wholesale Marlboro Red 100'S Cigarettes[/url], but I always remember the twilight of the north.