There is a curved

There is a curved stream in the big forest, and fish often swim fast in the clear stream [url=www.cigars-home.com]Marlboro Usa Price[/url]. The black bear stood in the torrent of the rushing, and caught a big fish in a moment [url=www.usa-newports.com]Newport Menthol Shorts[/url]. The fox looked at the big fish in the black bear fish, and he was very envious. He thought that the black bear was not smart and his eyesight was not so good. He could catch the big fish, which means fishing is easy. He feels that he is smart and smart, and he will be able to catch a lot of big fish. The fox walked into the creek with confidence and began to fish.ox stood in the cold stream for a while, feeling that his feet were cold and sour, very uncomfortable. He saw a large stone that stood out from the water and walked over to the stone. The fox thought that it was much more comfortable to fish on the stones than to fish in the cold water [url=www.cigars-home.com]Marlboro Red 100S For Sale[/url]. He looked at the black bear standing in the creek and thought he was too stupid. Suddenly, the fox found a fish swimming through the water and hurriedly reached for it, not caught [url=www.cigarettesnewports.com]Cigarette Cartons For Cheap[/url]. Later, the fox did not see the fish passing for a long time, and started to sleep, dreaming that he captured many big fish.black bear saw a big fish flying fast, and ��plopped�� into the water, and the whole body was immersed in the cold stream [url=www.cigarettesnewports.com]Marlboro Cigarettes Wholesale[/url]. After some chasing, the black bear finally caught the big fish, and while raising the big fish, he laughed. The fox was awakened, and opened his eyes to see that the black bear had caught a big fish. The fox's stomach was already hungry and screaming. He saw the big fish of the black bear. The drips of the mouth dribbled down and sighed reluctantly. He said to the black bear: "Your luck is good, the big fish are going. You are swimming there. My luck is not good. I only see a fish that swims very fast. I didn't catch it. I am smarter and smarter than you. I didn't think you have caught two big fish, but I have one. The fish did not catch it, it was unlucky!"ack bear said to the fox: "I have been standing in the stream of water and focusing on whether there are fish swimming in the water. I am tired and do not rest. Once I have seen the fish swimming, I will rush to catch it. You are comfortable. Dressed on the stone, still dozing off, how can you catch the fish? It is not enough to be smart and clever. Without the spirit of hard work, the opportunity to have good fishing will be lost!"tunity is important, but hard work is the key: you don't have to work hard, and no matter how much opportunity you h