Whenever I open the

Whenever I open the drawer and see the Rubik's Cube, I can't forget the taste of that success.I was in the fourth grade, my brother came to my house to play. I saw my brother holding a Rubik's cube in his hand [url=www.buyusacigarettes.com]Newports Wholesale[/url]. I was clamoring to play. My brother said to me seriously: "Well! My brother promised, as long as you put it within three days. The Rubik's Cube is restored as it is, and the Rubik's Cube is yours."n my brother left, I was not as bored as before. I sat on the bed and started my work (returning the Rubik's Cube) [url=www.wholesalenewport.com]Duty Free Marlboro Cigarettes[/url]. I turned left and twisted right. It was not easy to make a good one, but it was like another. I twisted it and twisted it again. I got it back again. I arrived at night in the blink of an eye. When I was hungry, my heart began to get nervous. My mother walked over and said, "Don��t be discouraged, be patient." I think: Yes, you must be patient and not reckless! I was patiently twisting, and it was time to sleep. I thought about it in bed - how can I fight it.xt day, I went on with my original spelling. I finished it in less than half an hour. I called my brother. My brother came over and touched me and said, "I will give this to you. Continue to cheer." Strive to complete the Rubik's Cube in one day." I am happy to say: "Well, I will."hese few days, I played very often, defeated the nemesis in my life, and got the Rubik's Cube. When I hold the Rubik's Cube, I don't want to be happy. I tasted the taste of success [url=www.wholesalenewport.com]Cheap Cartons Of Newport 100 Cigarettes[/url], and the taste echoed in my heart. The quiet breeze blew away the hot summer day and ushered in the golden autumn of the sky.r tonight, I walked out of the house, and a cool autumn wind came over. I looked at the gray shadow on the opposite side and said, "It��s really the Mid-Autumn Festival, the moonlight night, the full moon!"d in the background of the building, looking at the sky, today's night sky, why is it different from usual, today's night sky is so weird, it is light and high, I spent so many nights, but I have never seen the night sky. Today, I can only see the back of the moon, as if to leave the night sky. But a dozen stars are so shiny, calling, calling, and crying. Under the song of the wind, the moon appears. This night, the moon is so difficult, I am really happy.e round moon, like a large jade plate set between the stars [url=www.prideconcept.com/marlboro]Newport Regular Cigarettes[/url], is extraordinarily chaste. The moonlight casts a mysterious shadow, and floats the floating light on the surface of the water. It seems that countless fish are swimming. People often say: "Month to Mid-Autumn Festival is clear." Look, there is a silver ring around the moon.st of wind blew, and the moon seemed to be a pretty girl [url=www.designerindex.net/marlboro]Free Carton Of Newports[/url], covered with a black veil, and shy beauty was revealed from time to time.t down and looked at the weeds. Although I didn't know what the grass was, it was still so beautiful. Although it has no moon and chastity, although it has no shining stars, it is a life, a powerful life, it is the beauty of the soul. The beauty of the soul. The grass that has been run by the rain has been c