Color Rush Jer

FOXBOROUGH Alex McGough Color Rush Jersey , Mass. (AP) — Philadelphia Eagles defensive backs Malcolm Jenkins and De’Vante Bausby remained in the tunnel during the national anthem before the Super Bowl rematch against the New England Patriots, a week after raising their fists in protest in the exhibition opener.

Defensive lineman Michael Bennett remained in the locker room Thursday night, NBC Philadelphia reported on Twitter . A picture tweeted by the station showed Jenkins and Bausby bowing their heads as they looked out toward the field.

Jenkins and Bennett have been among the most vocal NFL players protesting racial inequality during the pregame playing of the “Star-Spangled Banner.” The NFL Network tweeted a video of Jenkins coming out for warmups wearing a shirt that said, “YOU AREN’T LISTENING.”

There were no player protests before the other two preseason games: Jets-Redskins in Landover, Maryland http://www.officialkings.com/authentic-adidas-alex-iafallo-jersey , and Steelers-Packers in Green Bay, Wisconsin.

Raiders defensive end Bruce Irvin didn’t filter himself when he posted an initial reaction to the team’s decision to trade Khalil Mack last weekend.

Irving wrote “no f—ing way” on Twitter, but he quickly progressed through the five stages of grief to come to acceptance. Irvin’s next tweet came 15 minutes later聽and said that the trade was a shock, but that the Raiders now had to “move on and win.”

Irvin has continued to look to the future since those social media posts, particularly when it comes to his expanded role as a leader in the front seven for Oakland.

“I’m excited Calvin Ridley Color Rush Jersey , man,” Irvin said, via ESPN.com. “I’ve got my young boys working with me, four days a week. Arden [Key], Fadol [Brown] and Shilique [Calhoun] Youth Malik Jefferson Jersey , we work out four days a week at 7 a.m. If one do it, we all going to do it. It’s great, man. I’m looking forward to taking on the challenge and I think we’re going to be pretty good.”

Key is joined by two more rookies on the interior of the defensive line, which gives the group a younger look than the Raiders are generally employing this season. If they make good on their potential, Irvin’s prediction could wind up being on the mark.
Youth Detroit Lions Jerseys