Breathe easy Jets fans Sam Darnold may b

There may be help on the way for the Jets in the form of USC quarterback Sam Darnold after all.With their team to put itkindly mired in mediocrity, some Jets fans see Darnold as their savior. The sooner the team can be Thomas Davis Jersey saved the better, obviously, and the hope and a sumption is that Darnold will enter the NFL Draft in 2018. As a redshirt sophomore, hes eligible Panthers Customized Game White Jersey to go pro next year.Jets fans are so high on Darnold that theyve started a Suck for Sam campaign, imploring the team to tank this season in order to pick first in next years draft.So it was a shot to the gut for these New York faithful when NFL.coms Daniel Jeremiah reported, several sources close to Darnold tell me they wouldn't be surprised if Darnold played two more seasons at USC.Fortunately for Jets fans spirits, Darnold threw cold water on the report.Im really just taking it one year at a time, one game at a time, and that's my mind set, Darnold said Tuesday on ESPN (via the New York Daily News). I don't know where he got his information from.Certainly not Luke Kuechly Jersey from him, he a sured us. Based on 2017 season win totals posted in Las Vegas, the Jets are projected to finish Greg Olsen Jersey with the worst record in the NFL. The Westgate SuperBook is dealing 4.5 wins on the Jets, with the under a substantial -200 favorite (the Browns are also posted at 4.5 wins, but the over and under are evenly-priced at -110).In other words, tanking probably isnt even nece sary for the Jets to get first dibs on Darnold. But should the Graham Gano Jersey Jets outpace projections, Darnold asks they try their hardest through Week 17.I dont think any team should tank their season because of me, Darnold said, echoing the thoughts of any sports fan with a soul.