Maplestory 2 Mesos are used to grinding for everything

I logged into my maplestory account about a week or so ago. Maplestory M Mesos had been 2.5 years since I last was on. Every character had a whole group of Joyous 7th scrolls in the 7th Anniversary. Those that may not be familiar, they look such as this.

The thing doesn't expire, and that I see no reason it wouldn't still work. The scrolls either triumph (20% chance) or neglect and ruin the merchandise. But when I attempted to use it something strange happened.

They kept neglecting and ruining the merchandise. Nothing odd there, just bad luck. These succeeded all 3 times I used them. The equipment was NOT destroyed and showed a +1 plus a slot was utilized. On the other hand, the scroll included NO stats into the equipment like it was supposed to.

Maybe these scrolls no longer will get the job done? Upgrades could have prevented them? It's just strange I would still have them in my stock, that you can still apply them, that they could fail and destroy items, and they can SEEM to succeed but really not use any of the improvements while still using up slots.

I was planning to use them on some unimportant lower level equipment but if they won't work I will just toss them. I want to create space in my inventory.

MMOGO has the most game currency and items, the fastest delivery speed, welcome to https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-2/Mesos.html!