en the runner lifts her foot up,

With each foot strike to the pavement, a runner transfers energy into the shoe. That energy gets absorbed by the shoe’s cushioning, pushing it down. When the runner lifts her foot up, the cushioning Nike Air Max 95 Ultra Jacquard Femme re-expands and sends some of that absorbed energy back. The more energy returned, the bouncier and springier the shoe will feel. And each percentage point counts as runners can typically feel a distinctive difference Nike Air Max 95 Femme in energy return even as low as a 1 to 2 percent change. But energy return isn’t everything. Even if a shoe had 100 percent energy return, all its doing is giving you back the energy you put in, it’s not generating new forms of energy. The ZoomX midsole foam Adidas ZX 750 Mujer is also incredibly light with the men’s entire size 10 shoe weighing in at 8.4 ounces and the women’s 8 at 6.9 ounces. For comparison, that’s heavier than the elite Zoom Vaporfly 4 percent, Adidas Gazelle Femme but incredibly light when compared to most running shoes on the market.The Pegasus Turbo also has a heel collar that’s designed to curve away from the Achilles tendon, which www.airmaxskobutikdk.com claims to prevent rubbing and irritation in that area. When I tried them, I definitely felt no rubbing or pressure in that area, but that’s rarely a place where I have trouble in any running shoe I’m in. The upper Nike Air Max 2015 Femme part has a translucent mesh with Nike Flywire cables that do make your foot feel secure in the shoe.The rubber outsole also has small waffle pistons that are meant to absorb impact and provide traction. The Pegasus Turbo’s focus on the midsole is not unlike what other Nike Air Max 90 Mujer Rosa running shoe companies are doing nowadays. In the past year, Nike has focused on two new midsole technologies: the ZoomX and the Epic Reacts, both of which are meant to increase energy Nike Air VaporMax Dame return. Last year, Brooks Running released its Levitate shoe with a completely re engineered midsole dubbed DNA AMP which provides a 70 percent energy return, the company’s Adidas Superstar Dame highest yet. All of this innovation around energy return is exciting, but it’s important to note that there are far more factors that go into a runner’s performance, like muscle fatigue, than just energy return. Nike Air Max 2017 Dame A better understanding how all these things work together will ultimately help all runners reach their goals.The shoe definitely lives up to its lightweight claims, but it also has an incredibly soft, plush-like feel. And the energy return is immediately apparent. The first time Nike Air Max 2017 Mujer I wore them, I found myself running faster than my training plan called for without feeling the change. According to Nike, these shoes are designed to help you through long and short Adidas Superstar Mujer training regimes. As I train for the Chicago Marathon this summer, I’m curious to see how these shoes hold up over the next couple of months, so check back here for an update!