Bob McNair says he regrets apologizing f

Texans owner Bob McNair made headlines last season when he referred to the NFL as "inmates running the prison." Although months have pa Dez Bryant Navy Women Jersey sed since he made those comments, McNair admitted he is only sorry for apologizing afterward.The main thing I regret is apologizing, McNair said, adding, "I really didn't have anything to apologize for."McNair told the Wall Street Journal he doesn't think he was in the wrong for the remarks he Leighton Vander Esch Jersey made at the NFL owners meeting in October. While discu sing the ongoing national anthem protests, McNair used a figure of speech for an analogy, saying, "We can't have inmates running the prison."McNair added that he was actually referring to league executives with the "inmates" comments and not NFL players. He also believes he should not have been pre sured to apologize.In busine Jason Witten Jersey s, its a common expre sion. But the general public doesnt understand it, perhaps, McNair told the WSJ.The apology McNair i suedin October said he "never meant to offend anyone."Statement from Texans Founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Robert C. McNair: pic.twitter.com/EXdwKZ4y4x Texans PR (@TexansPR) October 27, 2017"I regret that I used Cole Beasley Jersey that expre sion. I never meant to offend anyone and I was not referring to our players," the statement read."I used a figure of speech that was never intended to be taken literally. I would never characterize our player or our league that way and I apologize to anyone who was offended by it."Former Texans running back Arian Foster, who spent seven of his eight NFL seasons in Houston, invited McNair to speak on his podcast "to have Ezekiel Elliott Limited Jersey a civil discourse about all" in response to McNair's latest remarks. Foster added that he thought everyone could benefit from it.@HoustonTexans formal invite for bob mcnair to come on my podcast to have a civil discourse about all. think the fans, him and myself can benefit from it. feeno (@ArianFoster) April 5, 2018