Terrell Owens calls out ex-49ers coach S

Terrell Owens engaged in a few Kent Hull Jersey Twitter conversations Monday night as he defended himself from people attacking his character.The conversation started when Owens read an article by the Buffalo News'Vic Carucci. The veteran NFL reporter wrote about why he didn't vote Owens into the Hall of Fame, which has been a controversial subject in the last couple of weeksMORE:Dan Fouts proves he's part of problem with Terrell Owens' HOF snubHere's an excerpt from Carucci's article:But for me, the numbers do not count an ounce more than the information I glean from Jim Kelly Blue Men's Limited Jersey discu sions I have each year with those who played along side or against the candidates, who coached or coached against them, who were general managers or scouts on the teams for which the candidates played or on opposing clubs.I also make a point of getting the perspective of as many Hall-of-Famers as po sible. I'm inclined to place a bit more weight on this feedback because the Hall of Fame belongs to them, not to me or Women's Tremaine Edmunds Pro Line Jersey any of the 45 other media members who comprise the group of selectors.Owens took exception to most of what was written.Ask those people what made me a "horrible" teammate? Name or show em to me & I'll show u a liar. #realtalk https://t.co/kwfPuhoRRN Terrell Owens (@terrellowens) February 13, 2017The retired receiver went on to tweet that he's been called a good teammate by others that have played with him. He added if he was such a bad teammate, "why didn't they cut me?" A follower asked him why these people didn't come out and compliment him, and that's when he added a jab to his Kyle Williams Jersey former coach.Beyond ridiculous. Trust me, it's the @SteveMariucci's of the world that smile in ur face and say what "needs" to be said on tv. #fakelove https://t.co/kSethTS7TQ Terrell Owens (@terrellowens) February 13, 2017This is a strange response considering Mariucci Dion Dawkins Jersey has actually defended Owens, despite their troubled history. The former 49ers coach said last year Owens "absolutely" deserved to be in the Hall of Fame, and urged voters to put him in.Whatever the case, Owens andMariucci have never really gotten along, and it appears the relationship is still fairly toxic.