Hey!..." The mother

Hey!..." The mother shook her head again and again. "This year's spending is too big, too big. The forty yuan can be saved, and the ten yuan is also not needed..." "Mom, you always Can't you always look at the 'money'?" I said with a good look. "Who wants you to interrupt?" Mom glanced at me.ually, the ��moonlight lover�� can��t buy it.�� My mom gave me a meaningful look. The "moonlight lovers" I gave to her, as a daughter, my mother's day can not give giftsthat time, I wanted to send my mother a bunch of flowers, and my mother said that she had taken the lead, but it is better to buy something as good as supplies. God! Too old! I asked: "Mom, can't you be romanti mom didn't say anything back: "What is the use of romance, what do you think of a child's family every day?" MyGod! faintdad and I went to see my grandmother [url=cigscoupons.com]Marlboro Lights[/url]. When I came back, I opened the door and wow! Candlelight is dotted in every corner of the living room, and there is a large dining table in the center of the living room. There are two candlesticks on the table, and there are three candles on each candlestick. There are steaks and sausages under the candlelight, and three glasses of orange juice... a romantic candlelight dinner! My father and I are very touched [url=wholesalenewport.com]Cheap Cigarettes Free Shipping[/url]. I am excited to ask my mother: "Mom, you are so romantic today!" "What!" said the mother, "The power is off today." "What, how could it be... ����power failure?"Happiness, I believe that every time someone mentions these two words, everyone should be familiar with it! Because everyone has experienced the time of a happy life and experienced the joy and happiness of being surrounded remembered to make a cake for me [url=cigarettesonlinesale.com]Newport Cigarettes Price[/url]. I was happy to be a three-footer and happy to be a little heake are eggs, milk, and white sugar. When the materials are ready, we start making cayolks of the eggs and place them in two bowls. Then, my mother used three chopsticks to make the egg white into a cream-like thing. I also had to put sugar and salt on it. This is the most important step in making a cake. It is also my hardest step [url=wholesalenewport.com]Cigarettes Online[/url]. I am in a hurry., add three tablespoons of flour and six spoonfuls of milk. This step will destroy us because I mistakenly recorded three tablespoons of flour. After six spoonfuls of flour, the result added three spoons. Later, I felt that it was wrong. I went three spoonfuls. So there is still more flour. It is not enough to add six spoonfuls of milk. I have to continue adding it. I don��t know how many spoons I added. Treat the egg yolk after the milk. Immediately after mixing the processed egg whites and egg yolks, mke was ready. Since we didn't do the right steps, the cake was not only a bit sticky, but also a little bit of coke. The cake was hard and not swelled, but the taste was pretty good. Because this is a cake that we made by ourselves, it is especially delicious, ans always around us [url=smokingsalestore.com]Newport 100S[/url], we can get it at any time.