Spring is here, all kinds

Spring is here, all kinds of beautiful flowers are open, so beautiful and dazzling. The oil crop of the farmer's uncle [url=www.smokingsalestore.com]How Much Is A Carton Of Newports[/url], the rapeseed, was also opened. The golden rape blossoms became the world of butterflies, and the beautiful butterflies danced softly and gracefully on the golden stage. They flew in the air for a while, and quietly stayed on the rape blossoms. This is how it adds a lot of fun to spring. The beauty of rapeseed, but also attracted a lot of "working people" - bees, bees always pollute rapeseed without much effort day and night. Occasionally, a breeze blew, and the golden rape blossoms immediately ushered in the ups and downs of the "golden waves." Looking from afar, it is really beautifulg is the season that people yearn for, and people always make their own plans during this season [url=www.smokingsalestore.com]Newport Cigarettes[/url]. As the saying goes: "One year is in spring, and one day is in the morning." It tells us that the year's wishes should be planned in the spring, the heaviest time of the day is the morning, in the spring, people begin Farming such as transplanting fields and planting trees. The migratory birds also moved from the south to the north, cheering the farmers who worked in the fields. Some of the birds stand on the high trees, some are on the field, and others are on the "staff". In this way, the peasants in the field were more happy and everything was full of excit also woke up from their sleep. The grass began to sprout, and the scene of the land was full of prosperity [url=www.smokingsalestore.com]Marlboro Cigarettes Price[/url]. At first glance, there is a green scene everywhere, like a watercolor painting.Chen Ming and I are good friends who are inseparable. On the weekend, we took the small wooden boat out of the hand-made team and played it [url=www.smokingsalestore.com]Carton Of Marlboro Reds[/url]. Chen Ming handed a stroke and accidentally dropped my small wooden boat on the ground [url=www.smokingsalestore.com]Marlboro Cigarettes Online[/url]. Chen Ming, he took a squat and stepped on my small wooden boat. I was very angry. I took a small wooden boat and squinted my face with a sly expression. As if you want to swallow Chen Ming, he said: "Chen Ming! You not only broke my small wooden boat, but also stepped on it, I want you to pay the price!" I took his small wooden boat As soon as it fell, the small wooden boat was immediately bronostrils. It seemed that I still didn't hate it. The tears on her face rolled down. I used to stand my position because Chen Ming first broke my small wooden boat, but now he is The tstarted to educate me: "Chen Ming was accidentally broken, but you broke his small wooden boat but it was intentional. If something is broken, you can make a new one, but lose friendship. It is irreparable. You make a small wooden boat and go to Chen Mi and said: "Chen Ming is sorry! You should not lose your temper." Later, four eyes smiled happily.