Cool Features In NBA 2K18

We know that many people have come to keep an eye on the awesome deals we are going to have on buy nba 2k18 mt. But as huge fans of the NBA 2K series, we want to share with you some of the things that have gotten us excited about this year's game. One of the most exciting things about NBA 2K18 is The Neighborhood. This brings a kind of open world aspect to NBA 2K. There is hang out spots, parks to play where you can improve, a pro-am gym a tattoo store and much more. It makes you feel like you are this player and this is a real city you live in. It sounds pretty cool and we think it will connect you more to your My Player. You can just wander around the neighborhood GTA style and take it all in and we think that this is the start of something huge in the NBA 2K series.

We all want our My Player to be the best, but that is actually the point of this year's My Player Road To 99. The idea here is that you will be getting your My Player all the way up to level 99! There is going to be a ton of games to play, moves to learn, things to do and gear to wear in order to achieve this and we think that it is going to make My Player mode feel much more focused and driven than it ever has been before.

These are just two of the things that have gotten us super excited about NBA 2K18, we would love to hear what you guys have to say about this year's NBA 2K and what you are excited about experiencing. Also, keep coming back as we are going to be the best place online to buy NBA 2K18 currency.Click to Buy